Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Santa Fe (Plaza Area) Las Palomas

buckwheatlouise
By buckwheatlouise,
in

Hi,

Could you help me id the following Santa Fe hotels currently listed on HOTWIRE? The booking dates are 7/3/13-7/7/13. Thanks!

4* Santa Fe Plaza area hotel $142/nt

Pet friendly

Boutique Hotel

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

3* Santa Fe Plaza area hotel $97.00/nt

Free Parking

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Accessible path of travel

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

As always, I use the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE links on this site to book :-)

As always, I use the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE links on this site to book :-)

Thanks, if you haven't yet, please read your messages, and use the requested links for your searches too!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the 4* property is that the complete set of amenities that are associated with this property as the 4* hotel in this zone i'm current seeing when searching for your dates has:

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Pet Friendly

If you're still seeing the property above (with only 4 amenities) are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the 4* i'm not seeing the same property and don't have a guess based upon the amenities that you're seeing.

My best guess for the 3* property would be the Lodge at Santa Fe hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I was hoping you could help me ID this 3* Santa Fe (Plaza) property. Booking dates are 7/3-7/7 at $87/nt. Recommended by %70.

Free Parking

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Accessible path of travel

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, this is the same hotel I posted about earlier. The best guess is Lodge at Santa Fe hotel. Thanks!!!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.... even when you ultimately win a hotel, just use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of this page and you'll be given a form to report the details of your win.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful to everyone, and is also a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]