Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Convention Center - Warehouse - Arts District) Marriott New Orleans Convention Center

GlobeTrekker
By GlobeTrekker,
in

Booked a last minute hotel deal a couple of hours ago for a family member riding into NOLA tomorrow on the Amtrak line. $299-$359 are the nightly rates currently offered through the regular booking method. Looks like they will wind up having a comfortable stay for a reasonable rate given the area.

First I placed a bid of $60 for 4* in the "French Quarter" & "Downtown New Orleans" zones but offer was rejected. Was then counter-offered by Priceline a "one-time opportunity" to increase price by a recommended $9 to $69. Instead I added "Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts District" to the zone selection and kept the $60 offer, offer was accepted by New Orleans Downtown Marriott At The Convention Center. Probably should have started off with lower amount but I didn't want to press my luck :)

Offer Price: $60.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $60.00

Taxes & Fees: $16.68

Total Charged to Card: $76.68

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]