Hotwire Hotel: help with 3* LGA

bzac
By bzac,
in

Looking at a 3* near LGA, from 10th Nov to 14th novemeber 3 rooms. Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service) 88.00/night. The other strange thing is that when i was looking this morning there was three star for the same price, but with only fitness center and resturaunt. Which I understood was the Wyndham or Crown Plaza....now this has thrown a wrnech into things..... Love the forum...what a great idea!!!

Well thanks for the reply. To add to the above message, if try to book three rooms for 6 days and then 2 rooms for the other days. I keep getting either the one hotel with the pool, or then the other with the resturant. fitness center. Strange to say the least.

As for using it as an alternative to manhatten, we have a wedding out there and a relative that also lives 7 minutes from LGA. We have stayed out in Queens before and find it pretty convienient taking the subway into Manhatten.....and plus I like Queens and Astoria... Find it much more relaxing out there. (though I doubt we will not even have time to venture into Manhatten untill Monday)

So any ideas on what hotels they are?

I agree that the hotel with Restaurant and Fitness is most likely either the Crowne Plaza or the Wyndham Garden.

As for the other property, one user speculated that this too was the Crowne Plaza as they won the CP on priceline while this was offered on Hotwire... not out of the question but not definitive to jump to that conclusion either.

Besides the Crowne Plaza, the Marriott, the Courtyard, and the Ramada all also have pools. I would hope the Ramada would be less than 3* and i would think the Marriott would be more than 3*, so my best guess would be the Courtyard as that chain are often rated 3*... but it could be any of the properties mentioned in this post.

I can do some more checking but you only state above:

if try to book three rooms for 6 days and then 2 rooms for the other days

... it's really clear what dates you're checking for 6 days and what dates you're checking for 2 days; the only dates i see in this thread are 11/10-11/14.

Let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]