Hotwire Hotel: 3* Williamsburg (Colonial - Busch Gardens) Greensprings Vacation Resort

LPines
By LPines,
in

Hi,

I'm looking at Hotwire stay in Williamsburg, VA (Colonial Williamsburg) later this month for 2 nights; my wife & I, and our teen daughter.

Saw two (2) separate Condo options on Hotwire, but neither seem to match your listed inventory. They are:

1. Williamsburg - Colonial Williamsburg area condo (3.5* $102)

This Condo features the following amenities:

Free Parking

Free Internet

1 Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Indoor pool(s)

Air-Conditioning

Washer and Dryer in Room

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Tennis Nearby

2. Williamsburg - Colonial Williamsburg area condo (3* $71)

This Condo features the following amenities:

Suite

Free Parking

2 Bedroom Suite

Indoor pool(s)

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Golf Nearby

Kitchenette

Condo

The latter is a bit confusing, as it lists Suite, but then Condo....

Can you identify either of these properties?

I notice that Hotwire does not have guest ratings on either one.

At least with a 2 BR Condo, we are assured to have adequate bedding for all 3 of us.

On the other hand, for a few more dollars, the $102/1BR Condo may be nicer at 3.5*, as it is rated a "Best Value" by Hotwire, for whatever that may be worth.

Any input or advice you might offer would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure you can't follow every little market in the U.S., but I don't see any Condo's listed at all in your Hotwire Inventory for Williamsburg, VA.

Thanks a million.

Larry

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The lists provide the hotels that have been reported to the board so far by users.

Please provide the date/s of travel and we would be happy to take a look and offer our thoughts on some of the potential possibilities for these properties.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this is a new property for BB. I had posted a question about this Hotwire offering, but not having heard anything back, I went ahead the next evening and booked it. Got the Greensprings Vacation Resort, which is rated 24th out of 81 hotels around Williamsburg, and is also known as the Greensprings Plantation, apparently a time-share Condo complex as well. Reviews are mostly Excellent or Very Good, and given the price of $69/night for a 2 BR Condo on nice grounds with a kitchen, I think the outcome is solid. The only drawback is that it is a 10 minute drive to William & Mary and Historic Williamsburg. However, since we are traveling with our teen daughter to look at William & Mary as out-of-towners, this is a very good spot. She gets her own bedroom, we have some privacy, as well as the option of a quick breakfast in our own little kitchen if we wish.

Hotwire described the Amenities as follows:

Suite

Free Parking

2 Bedroom Suite

Indoor pool(s)

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Golf Nearby

Kitchenette

Condo

LPines

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

I had posted a question about this Hotwire offering, but not having heard anything back,

I have merged your previous thread with this new one. And AaronJB did answer your request but you might have overlooked his question to you about your dates for the stay to you. We can't ID hotels without that information.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]