Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* London Westminster-Victoria-Big Ben Hotel

dragonball
By dragonball,
in

First time poster here. Go Wolverines tonight!

Using the HOTWIRE link from this forum, the following 4-star property is listed for London's Westminster-Victoria-Big Ben:

4-star Hotel in Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Pet friendly - terms apply

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

I searched for 2 adults & 2 children, 7 nights stay in mid June. Price is $236 per night. Could you help me identifying this one?

It seems that this area includes part of the area south of the Thames river, so I'm afraid it may not be the Westminster-Victoria area (north of river) that I have in mind.

Thank you very much!

I'm sorry to say that a 4* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

This is a hard one, I have really tried to crack this one but I'm not sure. A guess would be Victoria Park Plaza or The Trafalgar by Hilton but i'm far from sure.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance, if you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Please let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

On April 11th I got a 4* hotel in Westminster/Victoria/Big Ben for U$ 157/night from June 7th to June 17th. The amenities were free internet, Smoke free rooms, fitness center, business center, high speed internet access, in-room accessbility and wheelchair accessible.

I accepted and it turned out to be Park Plaza Riverbank London.

Best regards.

Hello,On April 11th I got a 4* hotel in Westminster/Victoria/Big Ben for U$ 157/night from June 7th to June 17th. The amenities were free internet, Smoke free rooms, fitness center, business center, high speed internet access, in-room accessbility and wheelchair accessible.I accepted and it turned out to be Park Plaza Riverbank London.Best regards.

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]