business center

fitness center

laundry facilities (self-service)

high speed internet access

accessible path of travel

in-room accessibility

100% recommended in hotwire reviews

Only 6 rooms left

Is it possible this is Ayres Hotel Anaheim and that some of the amenities are not being shown? On bookit.com Ayres Hotel Anaheim shows only 6 rooms left as well. Thanks for your help!!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Inventory on other services does not reflect what inventory PRICELINE or HOTWIRE might have to offer. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess - it may be something else - is that it may be a new amenity set for the Portofino.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

If at look at the Portofino Inn and Suites on Hotwire, it only has an 84% recommendation (using the sames dates and just adding a car to see packages). Do you still think it is this property where the recommendation is 100%? This makes me think it is not Portofino.

lindsey7

A former guest is mention "Free parking and a full breakfast" if you look at the HOTWIRE reviews. And Portofino don't offer this.

HOTWIRE also tells "10 + total reviews" and that makes me think that this is a new or re-rated hotel. Or a rare hotel on HOTWIRE

But the hotel is top rated with a good price so i don't think that quality would be a issue for your stay.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you ended up doing for the stay (even if you chose to book direct, cancelled your stay, etc)

How do I look at the reviews? I can see that Hotwire tells 10+ total reviews but I can't see where a former guest mentions free parking and breakfast. I'm one of those travelers who likes to do research before I book. I will post what I decide to do once I make a decision. Thank you again for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]