Hotwire Hotel: 4* Downtown Miami please help identify

lmogie
By lmogie,
in

Hi

Hotwire has a Best Value 4* hotel in dowtown Miami dates of November 23, 2005 for 2 nights at a rate of $87 a night.

Amenities are: Hotel, Pool(s), Fitness center, and Business center.

Can anyone identify this hotel and is this the correct area to stay pre or post cruise?

Thank you!!!

Please help me as I guess I am confused???

What does my inquiry for help in Miami in November have anything to do with San Juan December? I don't have time to update everytime I go and look for a price that I won't accept or book. Nothing has come up for SJU and I don't see a 4* in the Hotwire list for Miami.

I have not booked anything and I have always posted if I get a bid or price. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks

Lynn

What does my inquiry for help in Miami in November have anything to do with San Juan December?

It has to do with keeping the board neat and presentable in an organzied manner.

As it currently stands a user looking at your PRICELINE SAN JUAN thread has no idea if you:

-were successful

-booked thru a 'regular' source (if so knowing where and how much could help other users)

-gave up

-cancelled the trip

Besides keeping the board better organized, having resolutions to each thread gives future users more information to help them with their own bookings (and sometimes shows that it "just doesn't work out" with the opaque suppliers)

If you think you're too busy to add a reply to follow-up and a reply to your posts, think about it from our viewpoint... is it fair that we spend time researching prices and giving advice to users and then be left in the dark regarding the outcome?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Excuse me, sorry I am not the perfect user, and I think your reply was a bit harsh.

I did go and make a post to my request for help in St Thomas that I never received a response to. I did not realize I should make a post to something I never got an answer to.

I also updated my San Juan post that I will only post when I have a resolution to the situation and that nothing reasonable is available on Hotwire yet.

Go Wisconsin!!!

I will figure Miama out with other resources, sorry to have wasted your time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]