Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2.5* Central Waikiki area

Culrain
By Culrain,
in

The dates are 4/14-4/17. The current price is $77. It's recommended by 75% of Hotwire customers.

The amenities are:

*Smoke Free Rooms

*Pool(s)

*Laundry Facilities (self-service)

It's a good price for this area so I'm very interested. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Used the BB link.

If you click 'see details' to go to the detail page and then click "see all amenities" do you also see internet?

If so, this would be a possible match for the Ambassador.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Even after clicking "see all amenities" those were the only three listed.

Smoke-free/laundry/internet/pool would be a possible match for the Ambassador. Unfortunately, a listing without internet and the other three amenities has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, and I'm not sure what it would be.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Interestingly after looking at HW again today, there's a 2.5* for $77 with 75% recommended that now shows those amenities plus high speed internet access. So it would seem likely this is the Ambassador. I have a conventional cancel-able reservation at another hotel for $86 (it was discounted from $129 for one day earlier this week) that seems preferable to the Ambassador, at least for me, so for now I'm going to stick with that.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]