Priceline Hotel: Disneyland Hotel

hcaboose
By hcaboose,
in

Hi, I have tried the last two days to bid on priceline for Zone 7 (Disneyland- Anaheim North) and Zone 8 (Disneyland- Anaheim South). I've bid anywhere from $45-$65 and was rejected on all of them. I was wondering if you had any tips. From what I have read online those bids should be accepted, (well, not the $45, that was a long shot), but at least $65. I also read your advice on rebidding but I can't figure out what zones I should include. I don't want to make a mistake and end up 20 miles away from Disneyland! Thanks for the help. Max I want to pay is $75/night and we would like to be in Zone 7 or 8. Another random question...is it common to win the Embassy Suites in these bids? I would be willing to pay more for their breakfast! ;)

Welcome to Betterbidding.

There is no way to guarantee or increase the odds of a particular property when bidding. You can find the hotels that have been reported to the board by clicking the "Can't Find What You're Looking For?" box in the upper corner and clicking "SEE HOTEL LISTS". Regarding re-bidding, please read this thread: Re-bidding and let us know if you have questions. Additionally, if you are looking for breakfast, HOTWIRE may be a better option, as you can look for a listing that shows free breakfast as an amenity.

Lastly, what are date/s of travel?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]