Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Waikiki near beach south - Diamond Head Area

sheaitisnotso
By sheaitisnotso,
in

Hi I'm looking for a hotel in Waikiki for 2 nights 5/8-5/10.

Looking at the hotwire hot rates there is a 2.5* available for $108 near beach south - Diamond Head Area.

Amenities are:

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

The problem is when I look at the map for Diamond Head Area hotels, it doesn't look like there are any 2.5* hotels available in the mapped outline given. There is one just outside of the area map in the Park Shore Waikiki which is showing at $169/night. In the hotel list thread above the only 2.5* in the Diamond Head Area is Castle Ocean Resort but it's not even listed as an available hotel on Hotwire.

So am I lucky enough that this is for the Park Shore? Or is it the Castle Ocean that's not even listed?

Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry to say that a 2.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property.

All hotels in this zone isn't reported to BetterBidding. And you shouldn't look at the retail side of HOTWIRE since it's not the same hotels and zones as the opaque side.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I'm sorry to say that a 2.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property.

All hotels in this zone isn't reported to BetterBidding. And you shouldn't look at the retail side of HOTWIRE since it's not the same hotels and zones as the opaque side.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

So are you saying they would sell a hotel in the hot rates section that isn't even available on the retail side?

There have been instances of a hotel not showing on the retail side for a particular set of date/s and showing up as a win on the opaque side of the service for those date/s.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Okay, thanks for the info, Aaron.

Anyone else have any familiarity on the area that can give some insight on the possible hotel? Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]