Priceline Hotel: Help w/getting La Concha in Nov 2013

sag1125
By sag1125,
in

Hi,

I've used your bidding strategies before but never this far in advance (always on PRICELINE). I am trying to get La Concha from Nov 22 - Nov 25 for my birthday. The rate on their website is currently 199 a night, 179 with the AAA discount.

I am not sure where to start with this one. Ideally, I'd want to get it for $125 a night. Also, I'd be open to the Intercontinental but I definitely want to stay in the main San Juan area.

Can you advise please?

Thanks,

Jennifer

I am not sure where to start with this one. Ideally, I'd want to get it for $125 a night. Also, I'd be open to the Intercontinental but I definitely want to stay in the main San Juan area.

You can't bid on a specific hotel (or hotels) when using PRICELINE, you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose.

With HOTWIRE you can often take an educated guess as to what is being offered based upon the amenities associated with the property, but it's still a 'best guess' and no guarantees you will receive the hotel you're hoping for.

Take a look at PRICELINE's zone map for this area and you'll see it's fairly large... are all parts of the zone acceptable? Note that HOTWIRE has recently divided this area into three separate zones so you may currently be able to more easily target a specific area thru their service.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]