Hotwire Hotel: room size

cjelbueno
By cjelbueno,
in

Welcome "officially" to BetterBidding :)

Feel free to to post your wins on the board so all members can gain from the information.

HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone you include (max 4) in your search... this often means two beds in the room, but the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway brought into the room, etc.

If this stay is for Las Vegas would i look at the North Strip. Venetian and Palazzo sometimes list "suite" in the HOTWIRE amenities. And there's some hotels in South Strip that list Suite.

There's a few things to consider with a "big group" so let us know how big your "group" is and the dates/destination and we'll go from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

thanks guys for the reply. to be honest its about 8 people however the bedding doesnt matter, we can cram onto the beds and floor/couch. lol. but we did want to bring more people to come in during the day to do some "pre-gaming" and thats why we want a suite style room. the date of the trip has changed due to some unforseen events but I would still like some information on this subject for future reference, ofcourse booking will be done through the links on this site since you guys have been helpful. thanks.

Basically, HOTWIRE and PRICELINE reservations are for a regular/non-upgraded room, so it is best to go in expecting that. Requests can be made with the hotel, but there is no way to know if they will say yes or no. As noted above, going to HOTWIRE and looking for a suite property is a better choice especially with a larger group. However, I wouldn't expect upgrades.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]