Priceline Hotel: NEW to betterbidding and need help

danghan
By danghan,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please start a new thread in the airfare section for that portion of your purchase.

In terms of hotel, please let us know more about what you are looking for - star rating, budget per night, desired star rating and any other details.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The Hollywood, FL Priceline bidding zone looks to be about 5 miles long so fits within your 5-10 mile desire.

What about the adjacent FLL airport zone? A little further out.

And the Downtown zone? Still further, but within 10 miles.

Maybe you could study those zone maps a bit and decide just which ones you find acceptable.

Are you familiar with re-bidding techniques? At the 3* level you have one available zone.

Before jumping into bidding, also take a look at what Hotwire (upper left hand corner) and Priceline Express have to offer. Bidding on Priceline usually will get you the most for your money, but sometimes a better or easier deal appears on one of these.

Romelle

Hi Romelle,

I am familiar with any of the re-bidding techniques, however I did just take a look at a map of the location. The two areas that would be best suitable for me would be South of FLL airport, FLL airport area and the Hollywood area. If I place a bid for those area at let's say $40/night, what hotels would I most likely get? Again, sorry if I am being repetitive.

You can see the hotels that have been reported to the board here: Priceline Hotel List Florida. There is no way to know what hotel or hotels may be more likely for your date/s - if you bid 4* in a particular zone you have to be willing to accept any 4* in the zone. The list provides what has been reported to the board, changes may happen at any time. What would be your desired max bid per night for this stay?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]