Hotwire Hotel: 2* Istanbul (Istanbul Airport) Han Hostel Airport North

usafpj
By usafpj,
in

Do NOT purchase this "deal". I got a special email exclusive one day sale for hotwire and this is a joke. This isn't even a hotel. It is a hostel. It is $20 cheaper on booking.com and $10 cheaper on hotels.com

I have written to hotwire asking for a cancellation and my money back but I doubt I will get anything.

No Amenities were listed.

Maybe somebody has had better luck with this "one day sale" but I have compared it to my other purchases this week and it is nothing but a gimmick.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the results.

Does your room at this property offer a private bathroom? If not, that may be one angle to take when discussion the situation with HOTWIRE.

As well, it's possible (i don't know this property) that this location has some 'hostel' type rooms in addition to 'true' hotel rooms, so you may not be booked in the lowest room category. Good luck working it out with HOTWIRE and let us know the outcome of your discussion.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]