Priceline Hotel: 4* Detroit (Airport DTW) Westin Detroit Metro Airport

hohogap
By hohogap,
in

Used the Board to bid for Detroit Airport PRICELINE Hotel on Thursday, March 28, 2013. Started out at 4* $70, and upped it over the days using the 1 re-bid zone to $77/night. Finally got a rebid offer at $98. Waited to re-bid today and was successful at $85/night. Great spot and really nice when you have an early morning flight that you now don't have to fight traffic for at all! Thanks to the Board, I knew PRICELINE likely only had the Westin at this star rating in this zone, so knew if I was successful I would get the hotel I wanted. Advertised on HOTWIRE for their special today at $103/night. In my haste today, however, I forgot to use the SPRING coupon for an additional 5% off. Have to pay better attention in the future. Here's the results.

Offer Price:

avg. per room, per night $85.00

Rooms: 1

Room Subtotal: $85.00

Taxes & Fees: $19.46

Total Charged to Card: $104.46

And, as always, all searches, bids and wins are made through the BB Board PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links. Thanks!

Thanks! The $46/night win by Viz79 for the Embassy Suites for the same dates is also a sweet deal. Had I seen that I might've tried to piggy-back and do the same 3 1/2* bid. Nice not to have to park in the morning, but for ~$40/night, I could've convinced my wife to give it a go! Thanks again for all of your great help on the Board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]