Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Sheraton Gateway

stuartc88
By stuartc88,
in

Hi All,

Planning a trip for friends in October and aiming to start the bidding process for the whole trip Thursday US time. Have recieved strategy already for Disneyland and await San Diego / Las Vegas/ San Francisco in other threads. Below is the final stop on the trip.

Trip details:

Accomodation in all cases will be for 2 adults & 2 children (ages 10 & 11) who are quite capable of sharing a double bed together. (I would appreciate if anyone percieves any problems with this number of people in a single room in LA they let me know)

Also happy to use either PL or Hotwire pending advice from the experts on this board.

22nd - 24th October (inclusive) - Los Angeles. Finishing the trip back where it started. Will have a car here and just plan to visit Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, etc. Preferably would like to stay in the Beverly Hills / West Hollywood zone. 3-4* at a budget of around $70per / night.

Many thanks in advance for any advice / suggestion / bidding strategies / etc that anyone can provide and my humblest appreciation to everyone who has contributed to any of my requests for assistance.

Cheers

I think you should get the other dates of your stay settled first as difficulty in getting accomodations earlier in the stay may affect actual date of arrival back into this area... once some of the other legs of your trip are booked/confirmed with reservations we'll start to look at the remaining dates. Too many variables can change actual arrivals/depatures for later in the stay that i think it's best to take this one step at a time.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]