Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown) Holiday Inn

GrtDal
By GrtDal,
in

Bid for 4* DT, 100, 110, 120, 130, all rejected. My first bid for 3* was $80 and accepted. 72 hours earlier I had bid to $116 for 4*, and to $80 for 3* for same date, all rejected. Used SavingsBarn.com at some point during bidding, but not sure if I was still linked through that site with the final bid, since I went to Hotwire's coupon site in between to check their 4* availability.

On Travelocity, this hotel listed at $123 plus tax. This would not have been my first choice due to location near the Space Needle, but this seemed to be a busy time for some reason, with many hotels (Sheraton, Renaissance, etc.) showing no availability or only higher priced rooms. Hotwire prices were a little high ($171 and $222 for 4*). So, I'm happy enough with what I got.

Holdiay Inn Seattle

211 Dexter Avenue North

Seattle, WA 98109

206-728-8123

Check-In Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2005

Check-Out Date: Fri, Sep 30, 2005

Your Offer Price: $80.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $80.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $19.19

Total Charges: $99.19

Thank you for sharing your winning bid and for using the SavingsBarn.com links to begin your purchase.

I've removed "Space Needle" from your topic title as Priceline doesn't differentiate this zone, Pike Place and Space Needle are combined into one "Downtown" zone.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]