Priceline Hotel: Looking for help-Cocoa Beach

crsshiplover
By crsshiplover,
in

Wondering if you could help again -- I was so pleased with the information provided last time about Miami. Looking for something nice in Cocoa Beach (need 2 rooms-2 couples) preferably on the beach. Looks like we should bid 3*. I know when I bid in MIA that I added areas that didn't have 3*, but it doesn't appear Cocoa Beach has that option--do we just keep adding to the price and see if it takes it? Also, you asked that I access priceline through a particular website, if you provide that to me again, we're happy to use it. Thanks so much for your help.

You should read up on re-bidding, which you can do so HERE.

This is how i would proceed:

3* Cocoa Beach, (select the number of rooms you need from the drop down menu)

Bid $46, if rejected

Add re-bid zone and bid $50

The re-bid zone only has 1* and 2* so when bidding 3* and rejected you can 'safely' add it as a re-bid in order to bid again immediately. However, you should check the re-bid zone before bidding to make sure that no hotels at 3* or above have been added to that area (how to check is explained in the link above, but feel free to ask any questions that you may not understand)

access priceline through a particular website

We ask users who find the info at the site helpful to place start their purchase at SavingsBarn.com

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]