Priceline Hotel: suites in chicago area -priceline

anita321
By anita321,
in

I want to find a suite in the lombard -Elmhurst area near Chicago.

I need a kitchen with a full size Refrigerator can one tell on priceline

what is in the Kitchen? What should i bid ? I see so may different prices on there regulaer website for the Suites . help i never have done this before.

When using Priceline you have no control over what amenities you may recieve with a hotel you bid. If you need a kitchen I would suggest Hotwire over Priceline. With Hotwire you have a better chance of getting the amenities that you want (i.e. kitchen) because the hotels you are able to choose from that are available for your dates of travel show the amenties that each hotel has. Hotwire has many 2 or 2.5 * properties that show a Kitchenette Icon for an amenity. "This at the minimum means, accommodations feature a stovetop burner or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator." Many have full size refrigerators but it is a risk you will need to weigh when using a service like Hotwire vs. traditional booking where you will know you have a full size refrigerator but most likely will pay less for the room via Hotwire. If you supply the board with your tavel dates and what area(s) from the Hotwire map that you would be willing to stay in they may be able to give you a bit more incite into what hotels you might be seeing by the Icons listed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]