Hotwire Hotel: Historic Philadelphia, adjoining rooms? 2 beds? within 3 blocks of Independance Hall?

???
By ???,
in

I'm traveling to Philly with my elderly mother and teenage son in mid April for 3 days and we hope to find a hotel within easy walking distance of Independance Hall where we can get two adjoining/connecting rooms, one of which having 2 beds. Is it unsafe to use HOTWIRE to try to find a hotel given our requirements? If we could get a suite with 2 beds and a sofa bed, that would work too but it looks like all of the hotel with suites are further away (a longer walking distance from Independance Hall). I know I can limit the area when I do my search, but I'm worried that even the tightest search still could include hotels further away. I like the location of the Omni and even the Wyndam (which used to be Holiday Inn I understand). Does anyone know if I there is a way I could get rooms meeting our criteria using HOTWIRE? Thanks for any help anyone can offer!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]