Priceline Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Keystone - Carmel) Holiday Inn Indianapolis North-Carmel

Reina
By Reina,
in

I bid for a 3* in Carmel for 3 days, 2 bids each day with one free rebid zone of the Speedway.

I bid $37 and $40, then $45 and $49, then bid $53 and Priceline said $63 would win. Added Speedway and bid $55 and won.

This will work great for us - attending classes for 8 days that are only 7 minutes away from this hotel.

I always wonder how early to bid. Perhaps I could have gotten a better deal if I'd waited a couple weeks, but I feel better knowing it's a done deal!

Hotwire showed a 3* for $61 so I beat that, and aren't Hotwire stars always a bit inflated?

440.00 - 8 nights at $55

85.20 - taxes and fees

525.20 - total

Used your PRICELINE links - thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Nicely done! Glad to see this property is conveniently located for your plans and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Each service (not just PRICELINE and HOTWIRE) use their own criteria to rate hotels. Often the star ratings are the same (the last time this property was last reported to the board thru HOTWIRE it was 3* rated), but when they are different, HOTWIRE is usually the one that is a bit more 'generous' and has the higher star rating.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]