Hotwire Hotel: 4* Anaheim Disneyland South- 4/11-4/16

Maui123
By Maui123,
in

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what hotel this would be? It's $73 (says $126 on other sites) a night and 95% of Hotwire customers recommended it.

4* Anaheim Disneyland South- 4/11-4/16

Suite

Pools

Restaurants

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room Accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks!

This is listed as a 5* in Newport for $126 a night. I noticed there is only 1 hotel that is a 5* on better bidding's hotwire list; Pelican Bay. I'm kind of wondering if the Fairmont in Newport is somehow showing up as a 5*, though. Anyone have any insight?

5* Newport Beach 4/11-4/16

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurants

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Thanks!!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Maui thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip... then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the offers above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think I figured out the Anaheim one, it's the Marriott suites. I didn't realize that it said 'suite' before.

Anyway, I thought I would add one other option since we aren't interested in the Marriott suites. It's a 4* in the Costa Mesa- Irvine area for $75 a night.

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurants

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

I see a 3* listed for $72 a night from 4/11- 4/15. I am kind of wondering if it could be the Crowne Plaza in Costa Mesa. I noticed that it might matchup with Hotel Hanford (which no longer exists and is now Crowne Plaza). Any help would be appreciated. I've clicked through the HOTWIRE links on your site.

Free Parking

Free Internet

Aiport Shuttle

Pools

Is the above the complete set of amenities associated with this property? If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Using the method above i'm seeing this 3* hotel in this zone for the same $72/nite:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... is this what you're seeing or only the 4 amenities you've mentioned above?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Maui123

I can see the hotel.

Unfortunately, this property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board - the Courtyard or Best Western Plus Newport Mesa would be guesses.

But there's a 3.5* $15 cheaper with better rating. Would that be something or is there something you don't like with that hotel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Maui123

I can see the hotel.

But there's a 3.5* $15 cheaper with better rating. Would that be something or is there something you don't like with that hotel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

I see that one, too. Any idea of which hotel it might be? Only thing we don't love about it is that it has an indoor pool but that's not a deal breaker.

I'm seeing this:

3.5* Costa Mesa - OC Airport - Irvine

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

My guess would be the Wyndham-Irvine Airport.

You can find the hotels that have been reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List California.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]