Flight to Cozumel from SouthEast US

amv1605
By amv1605,
in

I am needing a flight for 6 people to either Cozumel or Cancun (Preferably Cozumel) sometime between Mid-September to Early November (my dates are flexible).

I was looking at doing a "Name Your Own Price" for my flight ... Any suggestions?

Prefer to Fly from either Pensacola, Fl / Mobile, Al / New Orleans, La ... Will Fly from Atlanta / Jackson, Ms / Orlando ect ...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is the best rate you're currently able to find for this route (and break down the total cost by base fare + taxes/fees)

How much of a discount would you need to make an opaque purchase (where you can't choose the flight times, airlines, connection city, length of layover, etc) worthwhile?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can certainly try as we have seen some recent airfare winning bids with VERY deep discounts, but generally speaking the savings on airfare are not in the 50% area which is what you're seeking above.

Do you have firm dates in mind that you're ready to start bidding now?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]