Priceline Hotel: Long stay in Houston

Lizzie1467
By Lizzie1467,
in

I am trying to find out if priceline has long term stays 13 nightts from march 19th to apr 2 so i can bid and have a chance to stay somewhere with a kitchen... Do you have any idea?

I will aprecciate any of your comments and suggestiokns, thank you so much! Oh and i want aomething like this because i have a 2 year old and it is not easy or cheap to eat out every day hehe.

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

With PRICELINE you won't be able to target a hotel that offers a kitchenette... you can only choose the hotel and star rating.

I'd suggest searching HOTWIRE for your dates and seeing if any hotels are offered that show a Kitchen or Kitchenette option. I don't believe PRICELINE express currently shows a Kitchenette amenity in the amenities they use to describe hotels.

Does anything on HOTWIRE appear for your dates (or even a sub-set of your dates) that is within your desired star rating, zone, budget and also shows a Kitchenette amenity?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and please click each of these previous links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]