Hotwire Hotel: Need Assistance Waikiki Beach Area Hotels

Hawaii13
By Hawaii13,
in

Hello,

Need some help on getting an idea for what hotel the following two options might be for April 18-23 5 nights.

Waikiki Beach Area 3 1/2 stars $ 160.00pn

Still gathering reviews on property

Near Beach

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the deaf

Pool(s)

Tennis nearby

Accessible path of travel

Restaurants

Asseccible for the blind

In-room accessibility

Waikiki Beach Area 4 star $ 239.00pn 85% recommended

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Business Center

Near Beach

Pools

High Speed Internet Access

Smoke Free Rooms

Restaurants

Golf Nearby

Waikiki Marina Area Hotel 4 stars $ 199.00pn 85% recommended

Near beach

Pools

Oceanfront property

Restaurants

Spa Services

Fitness Center

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Thank you

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to each of these offers (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Also, from your post in this Priceline hotel thread, you have so far bid up to $160 for a 4* hotel in the Waikiki Beach zone... on HOTWIRE are you willing to pay up to $239 for a 4* hotel in this zone or consider switching to the marina zone or lowering to 3.5*... or would you first try for a better price by bidding on PRICELINE at amounts lower then the above for each of these zones and star ratings?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these previous links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need some help on getting an idea for what hotel the following two options might be for April 18-23 5 nights.

Waikiki Beach Area 3 1/2 stars $ 160.00pn

Still gathering reviews on property

Near Beach

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the deaf

Pool(s)

Tennis nearby

Restaurants

Asseccible for the blind

In-room accessibility

Roll in shower

Waikiki Beach Area 4 star $ 239.00pn 85% recommended

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Business Center

Near Beach

Pools

Smoke Free Rooms

Restaurants

Golf Nearby

Wheelchair access

Accessible for the blind, deaf, path of travel and bathrooms.

Waikiki Marina Area Hotel 4 stars $ 199.00pn 85% recommended

Near beach

Pools

Oceanfront property

Restaurants

Spa Services

Fitness Center

Business Center

Accessible for the blind, deaf, path of travel, bathroom

Thank you

I have added whatever showed on Hotwire to the original post. Mostly the accessibility stuff. How reliable are the Hotels in this Class list?

Yes I will be bidding a little higher on Priceline probably up until 225 but would like to know which hotel might be the $239.00 4 star waikiki beach hotel on hotwire.

Yes I will be bidding a little higher on Priceline probably up until 225 but would like to know which hotel might be the $239.00 4 star waikiki beach hotel on hotwire.

Since your previous bidding is still $60/nite under this HOTWIRE property, and your next move will be to bid higher on PRICELINE (at a price that is still below this HOTWIRE rate), why not try your bidding first and then investigate this HOTWIRE property if you decide you're willing to pay up to $239/nite... this hotel may not even be the one offered (or offered at this price) once you're ready to seriously consider it?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these previous links before replying)

2x

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help identifying a Hotwire 4 star Waikiki Beach property $ 184.00 pn Trip Dates April 18-23

States they are still gathering reviews

Free internet

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pools

Business Center

Laundry Facility (self service)

Golf nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll in shower

This is right in my price range but I would like prefer to avoid the Waikiki Parc. Hoping it might be one of the other 4 star properties. I have yet to increase my bidding on priceline as i was hoping i would see something like this on HOTWIRE before going back to PRICELINE.

• 9 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]