Hotwire Hotel: 4* Indianapolis Downtown - $110

mschardein
By mschardein,
in

Any guesses what hotel this might be? I've looked through the list and I can't find one that matches the amenities listed.

Hotwire - Best Value $110

Indianapolis (Downtown) 4 Stars

Amenities:

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible Path of Travel

In-room Accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped Parking.

Dates of travel at 4/4/13 - 4/6/13. Thanks!!!

Thanks so much...i'm still looking and your site has become a great resource for me! I've been bidding on priceline too (using your PRICELINE links) but no luck so far. I did run across one more on HOTWIRE...its a

3-star Indianapolis (downtown) best value for $55. The amenity list is Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High Speed Internet Access. Any guesses? That would be a huge savings for my little family! Once I finally do get one I will report back too! thanks again.

I'm thinking that since it doesn't have a pool listed it would be La Quinta..and we really wanted a pool. I might just stick to the 4*.

Glad to hear you're enjoying BetterBidding and find the information here useful.

I'd agree that the La Quinta Inn and Suites Downtown would be the best guess for this one.

I'll also add that PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 4* hotel in the Downtown zone for $89/nite and using the link and code in my signature you can take 5% off bring your cost down to about $85/nite. This property has not yet been reported to the board, but it does have a pool (full list of amenities shown: Free Internet, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center) and a pretty decent 8.0/10.0 user review rating from previous PRICELINE guests.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]