Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

I want to stay at either the Hilton or Sheraton at Universal City, since the purpose of the stay is to visit Universal Studios. Does anyone know if this listing is for sure either the Hilton or Sheraton at Universal City?

Thanks for your help.

Are the amenities the same as the 4* hotel i'm currently seeing when searching HOTWIRE for your dates and priced at $158/nite only has the following amenities, which differs substantially from the list in your original post above:

Fitness

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Let us know and we'll have a close look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Sheraton Universal has previously been seen with the amenity set in your first post so that would be my best guess for this one, but as i'm not currently seeing this property offered when i search HOTWIRE for your dates (i'm seeing a different set of amenities as i included in my last post) i'm unable to do any checks to confirm this guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When I did my original post from my laptop, I think I clicked on a "more" button which brought up a separate window showing all of the amenities in my OP... When I check again later the amenities are similar to what you list above. Could there be a short list and long list of amenities?

And thanks for helping!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]