Priceline Hotel: Kauai-Poipu-Koloa-Bidding Help

StanBucky
By StanBucky,
in

I am looking to stay at either the Hyatt or Sheraton in the Poipu area of Kauai from 9/2/13 to 9/7/13. If I use priceline to place a bid for the Poipu-Koloa area and select Resorts only, is it a good chance that it would be only be one of those two hotels? Also, how low in my bidding should I start?

I won't start bidding to closer to the end of this month, but I wanted to get some advice on the bidding process. I will make sure to use your PRICELINE link when I make my bid and I'll follow up with my bidding history and final hotel result.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

Currently the Sheraton is 4* rated by PRICELINE so that would not be an option if bidding the Resort class star level. The Hyatt is the only resort property reported to the board but as per the message at the top of the Priceline Hotel List new hotels can be added and/or upgraded at any time.

Let us know once you're ready to start bidding and we'll have a look at rates at that time since prices can change between now and the time you're ready to move forward.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. I'll check in once again on this thread when I'm ready to start bidding. If I choose 4 star hotel, then the sheraton becomes a possibility. What are properties would I then put into play? Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort and Wyndham Koloa Landing both seem to be rated as 4 stars, but both cost more than the Sheraton. I would be fine with those two other properties as well.

I'll check in once again on this thread when I'm ready to start bidding.

Just post back once you're ready to start bidding and commit to a purchase... not sure when you intend to start bidding, but between now and then new hotels can be added, other hotels can be upgraded/downgraded, zone boundaries can change, etc, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]