Hotwire Hotel: 2* Peoria Red Roof Inn Peoria

rachael_9667
By rachael_9667,
in

Started with the HOTWIRE link here & as per usual, added a new hotel to the list for Peoria. It's a dandy, too ;)

Here's the amenities it showed and "still gathering reviews" on the property but I can attest that it's a step above the dog pound but not much higher. LOL It's fine for a guy on a work trip & since I don't have to sleep there, I can't complain. DH probably will though.

Amenities shown:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Rate per night:$39.00

Nights:3

Rooms:1

Tax recovery charges & fees:$19.78

Subtotal:$136.78

I think the known properties list is a little off for the Peoria area but I'm probably one of 2 people that stay there so that explains it. For instance, I'm pretty sure the one star property that was listed at $38 with a pool is the Baymont Inn & Suites. I say that b/c it's the ONLY 1 star property with a pool in the area and it's close to the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals price.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this property works well for your needs this trip and you're happy with the deal you received at this property.

We only add/update the Hotwire Hotel List (and the equivalent PRICELINE hotel list) with confirmed wins... even if we have a 'pretty good suspicion' a hotel has a new star rating or amenity set we don't update the hotel list until confirmed with a report on the board.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]