Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Houston (NW-Brookhollow)Houston Northwest Inn

jayer
By jayer,
in

Listed amenities are Restraunt, Pool, Excercse Room, and Laundry, but the restraunt is closed and the pool is locked and green. Used to be a Holiday Inn. Room is small but recently refreshed. Star rating is way too high. Current proprietors have difficulty with English and were turning away people claiming reservations (even prepaid) but unable to produce a printout to prove it. One poor guy claiming a Priceline reservation was trying to get their computer running just to prove they owed him a room. Odd experience. The room is clean and towels changed daily, but bed not made once. It's liveable but frustratingly misadvertised on Hotwire.

I woudl contact Hotwire on this one... if the Restaurant is closed and they advertised this property as having a restaurant, they will likely give you a partial refund or 'hotwire bucks' to use on a future purchase.

If you pursue it please let us know the outcome.

What were the dates of your stay, your title suggests 8/27-8/1 (should it be 9/1?)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the suggestion. Hotwire says they have removed the restraunt icon (no comment on the green pool) and issued a partial credit, which I now just have to figure out how to access. Given you are ok without a restraunt or a swim (even in September a sacrifice in Houston) for a short stay I think the place is plain but OK. Just take a copy of your reservation.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]