Hotwire Hotel: arub march 7-14``

doc2b4fun
By doc2b4fun,
in

doing some searches of various date ranges in the march 7-14 window..

any idea what 4 start would have a 25%!!!! of daily room rate resort charge? im thinking westin?

also i dont see a list of the lower end hotels on aruba ie 3 star...am i missing it?

any idea what would be 3star with $5 per night resort fee... resort, free parking, near beach, suite, pool, restaurant, laundry, golf nearby, kitchenette, tennis nearby,childrens activity, accessible parking and room?

thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

For help with the properties above please also include the full list of amenities associated with each property as well as the room rate per nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

im also looking to see if you can help ID a 3.5 star hotel in aruba on hotwire with the following amenities : resort, beachfront, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry (self serve), high speed internet, golf nearby, tennis nearby, spa, children activity program. this property has no reviews or recommendations on HOTWIRE.

thanks

Best guess for all the hotels above:

4*: Westin

3.5*: Holiday Inn Resort

3*: Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort... although i'm not currently seeing the two accessible options on my own search for your dates, so not certain we're seeing the same hotel or not.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]