Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Airport Baltimore - Washington BWI) Four Points By Sheraton Bwi Airport

bluepig
By bluepig,
in

Using your PRICELINE link and free rebid zones,

3.5* started bidding at $50 up to $66 with no acceptance

3* started bidding at $49 - declined (response: raise $11, will accept)

Won 3* at $52.

Four Points By Sheraton Bwi Airport Baltimore - Washington Airport (BWI)

7032 Elm Road, Baltimore, MD 21240

Offer Price:

avg. per room, per night $52.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $104.00

Taxes: $14.22

Fees: $9.98

Total : $128.20

Great deal for a quick trip back to a city I used to live in for a quick weekend wedding! I need a rental car for this trip so will separately post when I win my car through either HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. Thanks Better Bidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see this hotel will work well for your plans and that you're looking forward to heading back to your old neighborhood(s).

If you don't need the car for your entire stay you may look into perhaps just renting a car for one 24 hour period that you'll need it... either returning to the airport the morning of the rental and returning at nite that same day (thus avoiding the parking charge) OR see if there is a rental agency at the hotel. While renting directly from the hotel rental agency may cost you a little more, sometimes (you'll have to ask) there is no charge for parking OR you may be able to just rent for the one day that you need (same principle as above)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Good news - enjoyed my stay this past weekend. The parking concern that I had is not an issue -- parking is free when you are staying at the hotel and NOT leaving your car to fly elsewhere. The hotel room was nice - no issues. The hotel is pretty large and therefore a bit of a maze to walk the halls to get from the lobby to my room, inevitably at the far end of the top floor from the elevators. I'd stay again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]