Hotwire Hotel: Identity of 3* in Midtown Central

wlansing
By wlansing,
in

Hi,

This is my first post!

Looking for the identity of a 3* in Midtown Central: Restaurant, Fitness Center, Business Center.

I think it's the Sheraton Manhattan, however, in the Hotel ID section of your forum, it lists the Sheraton Manhattan as having high-speed internet and a pool. The only other options listed for 3* don't have a Business Center. Can someone confirm?

Price is $189 for Columbus Day (October 10) for 1 night. Is this too steep? Any thoughts?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't believe this is the Sheraton, it is more likely the Hudson which has recently been downgraded from 3.5* to 3*... REVIEWS are mixed.

If your budget is aroudn this area you may want to consider the BEEKMAN TOWER which is available for $201/nite (no booking fee so only about $5 more than the Hotwire hotel above) and the REVIEWS are much better (there have a been a few negative reviews lately, but some recent users of this forum have returned recently and had very positive things to say)

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]