Atl to San Juan PR

CsLioness
By CsLioness,
in

I am considering bidding on a flight from Atlanta, GA to San Juan. I have used Priceline in the past for hotels, and I definitely plan on using them for a rental car in PR. I am a little anxious about using them for flights. I am traveling with my boyfriend, and we have been lucky enough to have gotten a free stay at a time share resort. In an effort to keep costs as low as possible, I am considering bidding for a flight. Our travel dates are April 8 - 12. I am willing to bid on a flight for April 7th, with the understanding that we could be traveling during any part of that day, and will have no problem bidding for a hotel if we arrive to early to check into our intended resort. Will my boyfriend and I be able to sit together? I read on Priceline's site that the flights will have no more than 1, 2 hour layover which I am also ok with. But will I be flying on some "no-name" airline? In other words, is this safe? And how low can I really bid?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Will my boyfriend and I be able to sit together?

Seat Assignments

I read on Priceline's site that the flights will have no more than 1, 2 hour layover which I am also ok with.

Not sure where you read this but the potential layover is longer than that. I'm not sure if Puerto Rico is considered Domestic or Caribbean, but currently if domestic the layover can be up to 3 hours, if Caribbean up to 4 hours, as per this link (and then see the link at the bottom of that page):Priceline Length of Layover

But will I be flying on some "no-name" airline?

Here is a link to Which Airelines Participate with Priceline

And how low can I really bid?

What is the current retail rate for this route, broken down by base fare and taxes/fees?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]