Hotwire Hotel: Regarding HotWire Deal

MathewAK
By MathewAK,
in

Hi everyone,

I was planning on taking a trip to Chicago to see my girlfriend in 2 weeks and I wanted to book through Hotwire.com I came across a 4 star hotel near Lakeview Lincoln Park Wrigleyville area priced at $108. Amenities include Smoke Free Rooms, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the deaf, In-room accessibility, and Accessible bathroom and Roll in shower. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as to which hotel this Hotwire deal may be describing and would greatly appreciate your efforts.

Hey,

Thank you for the help. I'm not seeing the deal I mentioned earlier at the moment. But I am looking to purchase this deal in replacement of the previous one. It is on Hotwire.com. The dates are from March 2,2013 to March 5, 2013. The hotel is a 4 star located 0.6 - 2.0 miles from city center and the charge is $94 per night at Magnificent Mile Area- River North Area Hotel. Amenities include Restaurant(s), Accessible for the deaf, High-Speed Internet, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Accessible Path for travel, Business Center, Smoke free rooms, Internet Access, Restaurant, Accessible for the blind and deaf, Handicapped Parking, In room accessibility, and Roll-in shower. It mentions get a hotel like: Amalfi Hotel Chicago, Hotel Sax Chicago, Dana Hotel and Spa, Westin River North, and Monaco Chicago; a Kimpton Hotel. This is all the information listed.

Best Regards,

Mathew

Thanks for the quick response! Just searching for the best options available. Any ideas on Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area 4 star hotel on Hotwire? Travel dates March 2, 2013- March 5, 2013 for $107.

Amenities include Accessible bathroom, Accessible for the blind & deaf, In-room accessibility, Smoke Free Rooms, Handicapped parking, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Internet, In room accessibility, Accessible Bathroom, and Roll in Shower. Hotel is compared to listed hotels MileNorth, A Chicago Hotel,

The Allerton Hotel on Magnificent Mile, The Westin Michigan Avenue, Millennium Knickerbocker, & Dana Hotel and Spa.

If you haven't yet, please read your messages.

The Allerton Crowne Plaza has been seen with the amenity set above so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]