Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Downtown Montreal

Ruskin1182
By Ruskin1182,
in

Hey guys, new here and I got a question. Searching for a hotel in downtown montreal, staying 09/16 to 09/18, and i found one with the following

Selected amenities include:silkHotAmenities2: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program, Business Center

now the price im getting is $91 per night.

Ive been looking through the threads, and seen similar going from $54 to $74, my question is how do I get it down to that price? Also, am i correct to assume that this may be the Delta?

thanks for ur help, and sorry if Im asking stupid questions

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are set by Hotwire (based upon the rates received by the hotel) and are date specific... so if demand is up slighty for your dates of stay than the hotel (and thus Hotwire) will likley increase rates as well. Rates do fluctuate from day-to-day and user-to-user based upon Hotwire's mark-up, which varies from search-to-search. For more info see this thread: HOTWIRE PRICES CHANGE.

However, i just did a search for your dates and also showed the same $91 rate, so it could be an instance of these dates simply having higher demand.

Yes, this is a match for the Delta so that would be our best guess.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]