Priceline Hotel: 4* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim South - Orange - Garden Grove) Hyatt Regency Orange County

j_saves_money
By j_saves_money,
in

Started bidding at $56 and used free rebids by adding the following zones (Fullerton, Disneyland North, Laguna Beach, Anaheim Hills, etc) and upped my bid by $2 each time (over three days of bidding) until I won at $82. Taxes on the purchase were $54.68. There is a $16 self-parking fee ($22 valet) and a $5 per person per day shuttle to Disneyland. However, the quality of this 4 star hotel is very nice. I knew the win would probably be the Anaheim Marriott of the Hyatt Regency. This reservation will accommodate us nicely.

FYI- For those looking for hotels around this time in Anaheim, the 3 and 3.5 star hotels around Disneyland are tought to pinpoint of either Hotwire or Priceline. We are somewhat picky on hotels so this will be great. We had one other refundable reservation at a 3-star hotel a little closer to Disneyland for $119 a night plus tax. This saves us a bunch of cash in a nicer hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]