Hotwire Hotel: Help with 3* Hotwire SW Toledo - Maumee - Holland area hotel

bc_pgh
By bc_pgh,
in

Hi. I am going to Toledo area for a VB tournament in 2 weeks, and I'd like to try and get the Maumee HI waterpark. I looked at amenities of the 3 star 48$ hot buy, and I think it is that. I have used PRICELINE but never HOTWIREW. According to the HW list for the Holland area, this is the only listed 3* hotel. anyone received any other 3* in this area?? Your help would be appreciated.

Bill

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please provide the date/s of travel, star rating, zone, price per night before taxes/fees in USD$ and complete list of amenities showing with the property and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the listing. The HOTWIRE and PRICELINE hotel lists offer all of the hotels that have been reported to the board (not necessarily all hotels in the zone).

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 months later...

After talking to the other team members in our group. we decided that we did not have time for the waterpark. The coach wanted the team at the same hotel, so we had to book there with his block rate. I couldn't use this board for a reservation.

Thanks for the help.

BTW, I looked at the WP while we were in Maumee and it looked nice. It definitely was not worth the asking rack rate. Great Wolf or Kalahari in Sandusky are much nicer.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]