Hotwire Hotel: Identifying Hotwire hotels in Santa Fe

muffalator
By muffalator,
in

Help with identification of thee following three hotels/condo in Santa Fe in the Plaza area for September 30-October 2

1. Santa Fe Plaza Area -3 1/2 star

Selected amenities include: Resort, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, High-Speed Internet Access, Children's Activity Program, Golf Nearby

$162

per room

per night

2. Santa Fe Plaza Area - 3 star

Share the savings with a Condo. Selected amenities include: 1 Bedroom Suite, Kitchenette, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Free Parking, 24-hour Front Desk, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Midscale

$145

per room

per night

3. Santa Fe Plaza Area - 3 star

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Midscale

$154

per room

per night

Please follow-up whatever you ultimately did for your NEW YORK STAY.

Did you have any luck with the REVERSE LOOK-UP TOOL from your other PRICELINE BOSTON thread?

Lastlyu, click on "View Complete Details" on the first hotel you have listed as i believe you are missing some amenties.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

1. Regarding my New York Stay: I ended up using some coupons I had for three free nights at the Hilton and then decided to pay up and went to the Westin. As a platinum starwood member, we got a very nice upgrade at the Westin.

2. Using the reverse look up tool, I played around with it and finally got some results. It turned out to be the Holiday Inn Select Boston. Not too excited about that hotel. But I'm glad I finally figured out how to use that tool. Thanks for encouraging me to do so. I may stay at a private reciprocal club instead.

3. Regarding the amenities listed on the Santa Fe offerings: In addition to those mentioned in the first finding, there is also tennis nearby and a business center. Otherwise, the description I put down covers it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]