Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Crowne Plaza Hotel Manhattan

trisha9601
By trisha9601,
in

Times Square

Smoke Free Rooms, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind

Our 3.5-star hotels include:

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

DoubleTree by Hilton

Sheraton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Westin Hotels & Resorts

and other brand-name and independent hotels

Can u tell me which one?first time going to NYC

Our 4-star hotels include:

Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts

Westin Hotels & Resorts

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Kimpton Hotels

he following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm

This is what i'm currently seeing when searching HOTWIRE for your dates:

4* Times Square $127/nite

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

3.5* Times Square $95/nite (and i'll a very low 30% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests)

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Is this what you're seeing for each of the offers on your own search, or are you still seeing some variation of the amenities you previously posted?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Above you previously asked about a 4* and a 3.5* property... are you no longer seeing the 3.5* and only seeing a 3*? (as in your last post immediately about you mention 4* and 3*... nothing about 3.5*)

The price will fluctuate a little from one search to the next, so i'm more concerned about confirming the amenities are what you're seeing, rather than the price (as long as the price is within a few dollars)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You don't mention anything about the star rating so i'll assume it's 4* and 3.5* that you're still looking at and they have the same amenities as those i've posted above...

My best guess for the 4* would be the Millennium Broadway and for the 3.5* it would be the President Hotel at Times Square and as mentioned above i'd be VERY CAREFUL considering that one given the very low 30% recommendation.

My suggestion it to stay in a nearby zone outside of Times Square as you will likely spend much less time there then you think. It is centrally located but so are other parts of the city, but ultimately it's your stay and you need to be happy with the location you choose.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Personally, I like the Midtown East and Empire State Building areas. I definitely would not stay in TS - too busy/hectic, too expensive, and I really think other parts of NYC are much more enjoyable overall.

Let us know the complete details of other listings of interest, and this page - Hotwire Hotel List New York - also lists all of the HOTWIRE hotels that have been reporte to the board.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

3.5 star $139 feb.18 to the 22nd

Get the hotel name after you book - the savings now.

Our 3.5-star hotels include:

DoubleTree by Hilton

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Embassy Suites Hotels

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Westin Hotels & Resorts

and other brand-name and independent hotels

See our star rating guide

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind See all amenities

Recommended:

In 85% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Also, you don't mention the zone of the property above. As well, we don't need to know the 'our 3.5 star hotels include...' info.

Please include the following information in your HOTWIRE posts:

Star Rating, Zone, Room Rate, and Amenities associated with the property (making sure you include all that are shown by HOTWIRE)

What is your maximum budget per nite (before taxes and fees) for this trip?

If you want to stay in Times Square the 4.5* property at $206/nite in Times Square still comes in just under your $1000 budget and is very well reviewed:

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If you're willing to stay outside of Times Square the 4.5* Midtown East property for $168/nite is well under your budget and also gets very good reviews... my best guess for this one is the Omni Berkshire:

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Your thoughts on the two above?

• 4 months later...

Thanx for the follow-up and closing this thread. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please post price/night before tax/fee's, Star Rating, Zone, and the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel.

You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]