Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing 4* Downtown Seattle - Pike Place

mstevens02
By mstevens02,
in

I'm trying to ID a 4* hotel in downtown Seattle - Pike Place. I searched for 1 night, 2/23-2/24, and it comes up for $98. 4.5 out of 5 from Trip Advisor. It's new to the search results today, and is listed as a boutique hotel. I think I've got it narrowed to the Arctic Club, Monaco, Alexis, or Vintage Park. It fits the W hotel as well, but the trip advisor rating for that hotel is only 4.0. Maybe I'm missing a clue in the amenities? It lists:

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the Blind

Accessible for the Deaf

Accessible Path of Travel

In-room Accessibility

Wheelchair Accessible

Accessible Bathroom

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

I'm not able to get this offer to appear on my own HOTWIRE search, but based upon the description and details you provided, i think the Doubletree Arctic Club would be a likely candidate and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help,

I don't see it now either but it was definitely there late last night, exact same price as the other 4* showing up. I'm worried the other 4* could be the Silver Cloud by the Stadium and don't want to pull the trigger yet, but when I see something I like I'll be sure to link through betterbidding.com to make the purchase.

The Silver Cloud Stadium was last reported to the board as a 3.5* and never with these amenities, but if you want to try and dot your i's and cross your t's as much as possible, and if HOTWIRE gives a breakdown of user reviews see the reating for 'location'... a low number here could likely indicate the Stadium... a high number here could likely exclude it (assuming nothing else points to that property)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]