KOA Kona Full Size SUV National

Harrah
By Harrah,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Based upon the rates you're seeing above, and so that we don't suggest a strategy higher than you're willing to pay, what is your maximum bid for this rental?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Looked at Orbitz, Hotwire, etc. Was OK with either a Minivan or a Full Size SUV (Midsize not big enough for the family). Started at $25 for both and bumped by $3 each 24 hours after getting rejected. Got accepted today for $40 per day, so $400 for 10 days, $175 in taxes and fees, $575 out the door. Way lower than what I found for the same rental on National's website ($1,036) or anywhere else. This is for GMC Yukon or equivalent, 7 passengers, 4 pieces of luggage. Don't know if I could have gotten it for a few dollars cheaper a day or not, but seemed like a good deal to me for that type of car class. Many of the companies don't even offer full size SUV's so I thought price competition would be limited.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]