Priceline Hotel: 4* Louisville (Downtown) The Brown Hotel

mckelveyesquire
By mckelveyesquire,
in

I have been actively bidding downtown Louisville for 2/16, one night, 4 star through 2.5 star, and have gone as high as $78 a night, but cannot get a positive response from any hotel. My previous times downtown I have been successful in the $40s through $60s and always ended up with the Galt house. Any suggestions on where to take my bidding?

Unfortunately, this HOTWIRE listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. Unfortunately, downtown rates look unusually high for this date - what would be your desired max bid for this stay? Would you prefer to go for a 4* or the least expensive 2.5/3*? Are you only looking at the downtown area, or would other nearby zones be acceptable?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I don't see "Expo Center" or "Riverfront" mentioned within the names of any of the PRICELINE zones when searching for Louisville, KY or Jeffersonville, IN.

I see:

Brooks

Clarksville - Jeffersonville, IN

East Louisville

Hurstbourne - Louisville East

Louisville Airport Area (SDF)

Louisville Downtown

Louisville Northeast

Louisville Southwest

Shepherdsville

Exactly which of these zones are you bidding? Are you also searching by some other city to get Riverfront or Expo Center zones t appear?

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you had another look at HOTWIRE.. they have a 3* hotel in the Expo Center-Airport SDF zone for $87/nite with:

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... which looks like it may be the Holiday Inn Hotels - Louisville Airport South, would this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]