Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Dallas (Airport DFW North - Grapevine) Super 8 DFW Airport North

cntrfieldsmom
By cntrfieldsmom,
in

Hello,

I've been bidding for the following: (using your PRICELINE link) Feb. 19th for one night as this is a layover. Want to be cheap. Started with 2.5 stars in the DFW airport zones @25, bid to 30, added *3 bid to $35. Started over and was trying for the *4 hyatt in DFW North airport zone as I see it wins frequently at 46.00 and is at the airport. No luck. Their website rate is 203.00.

Any recommendations? We really just want to be close to the airport (a free shuttle would be great) Comfort Inn and the like are just fine for 1 night. Should I just book the new deals on PRICELINE EXPRESS, switch to HOTWIRE, or wait a few days?

Thanks in advance.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE deals a *2 for $32. Wifi,free Parking,Pets, shuttle, fitness center. Or a *3.5 star @ $46 with Pool, restaurant, shuttle, fitness center.

On HOTWIRE I see *2.5 for *42 with free parking, smoke free, laundromat, breakfast, fitness room, internet, shuttle, business center.

Any guess as to what the *2 star is for $32?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

These amenities are common for most hotels in the area so i wasn't able to narrow it down too much, but i'd guess that these would all be likely candidates:

Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest

Homestead Dallas DFW Airport North

Sleep Inn Irving

Red Roof Inn Dallas DFW North Airport

Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North

Ramada DFW Airport North Irving

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this leg of your stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have been bidding everyday on PRICELINE. Tried all combinations (starting with your link) of acceptable zones, failure at every turn. Ended up with a 2.5* for $42 through HOTWIRE. Super 8 DFW North. Has what we needed, a shuttle and also free breakfast so it will work just fine. However after looking at their website I only saved 2$. This was my first Hotwire booking, not a good savings but a good price.

Thanks for your help.

Congratulations on your success!

While not much savings, at least the price is good and it will work well for your needs.

As there is more than one Super 8 in this zone, can you confirm that this is the one on W JOHN CARPENTER FREEWAY? Also, Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]