MCO - Orlando Int'l

Steffan
By Steffan,
in

I am looking for a Full Size car between 9-Feb-13 (10am pick-up) to 17-Feb-13 (9am drop off) from MCO. We have small kids and would rather avoid having to take a shuttle to a car pound off airport somewhere. Which rental companies do Priceline and Hotwire use if I was to bid on them? Looking at other posts it seems Budget and Thrifty are popular places, has anyone been assigned a car from Sixt or another rental company off terminal? I was thinking of starting off with a $20 bid. Any advice would be most welcome.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This link will show you the Car Rental Companies Used by Priceline

If you click this HOTWIRE link and then the CARS tab at the top of the page, you'll see the rental companies that HOTWIRE partners with.

Please confirm if you're willing to accept any of the rental companies that PRICELINE uses and we'll have a closer look at rates for your dates.

If some of PRICELINE's partners are off-terminal, do a HOTWIRE search and they do show if the rental company offering their hot Rate is In Terminal or not.

If moving forward with PRICELINE, what car class are you seeking and using our Car Rental Checker is the best rate you're able to find for this type of vehicle?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare,

Priceline and Hotwire partners with car rental companies that would work for me.

The cheapest deal I have found for my dates for a Full Size car is $29.75/day with Budget through the Air Canada web-site, next best was $35.82/day with Thifty or Dollar through Expedia.

What would be a fair starting point to start the Name Your Own Price?

At current rates your $30 rate for a full-size vehicle may be tough to beat, but i first book that rate as a back-up (assuming it's fully refundable) and then start your bidding at $17/day... increase your bid by $3/day every 24 hours until you reach the same all-in price as your back-up reservation.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]