Hotwire Hotel: Need Help ID 3* Lincoln Park 5/13 to 5/17

mistole
By mistole,
in

This is my first post. Please let me know if I'm not doing something correctly. I used the HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links in other members siggies to search.

What hotel do you think this is?

3* Lake view - Lincoln Park - Wrigleyville area hotel $128 per night

Amenities:

Free Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock

Accessible path of travel

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, there has been little reported to the board in the Lincoln Park area. It's a nice area (although very few hotels), but people generally choose to stay downtown. If you are not familiar with Chicago, the Lincoln Park area (while again very nice) is (especially towards the North end of the zone) a trek from downtown.

There is no tripadvisor rating showing (which may help narrow it down), but I'd guess this likely one of a trio of boutiques - the Willows, Majestic or City Suites (all of which I believe remain owned by the same company.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I stayed at the Majestic last summer. It is a vintage property, well maintained, but there are 6-8 steps down into the lobby--not an accessible path of travel, if that means wheelchair friendly. The neighborhood is beautiful and residential with good bus lines and train about 10 short blocks away.

I stepped into the City Suites lobby. It was very cramped and on a very busy, noisy, commercial street (Belmont), close to the Red line. No steps involved. Both have elevators.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]