Hotwire Hotel: Help ID two hotels in Overland Park KS Please

footie123
By footie123,
in

I used the BB links to get these offers. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Reserved for 1 room, 3 adults. 6/13 to 6/16. A related question, I feel the Hotwire use to have "suites" as an amenity. Is this no longer the case or am I missing something. I'd really like to be at the embassy suites in Overland Park for this trip.

4-star Hotel in Overland Park

$82 per night

95% of Hotwire customers recommended.

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Parking

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

3-star Hotel in Overland Park

$70 per night

95% of hotwire customers recommend.

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Parking

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

The 4* would be a possible match for the Sheraton. I'm guessing the 3* may be a new amenity set for the Holiday Inn. HOTWIRE still uses "suite" as an amenity, but may not have any available in this area for these dates. The ES has not yet been reported to the board in this zone on HOTWIRE (Hotwire Hotel List Missouri); if you have won it previously it would be greatly appreciated if you could post the result as a separate thread. Thanks. :)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks. We are heading there for a family wedding. I think we are going to book ES directly so you can close this thread. I do appreciate the quick reply though.

BTW, when you say "...it would be greatly appreciated if you could post the result as a separate thread." When I get a win off a thread I usually hit the button to "edit thread to a win", are you saying that you don't want it to happen that way. Just curious.

Thank you for closing the thread. I was noting if you had a previous experience with the Embassy Suites on HOTWIRE (it has not yet been reported to the board on HOTWIRE) it would be greatly appreciated if you could post that as a separate thread. Otherwise, please keep using the "edit your thread" button to post wins.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's Hilton link on the Support Page to start your regular rate purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]