Hotwire Hotel: 3* Mobile (South - Tillmans Corner) Wingate by Wydham Mobile I-10 West

bmw745ion19s
By bmw745ion19s,
in

Hey guys, Its been a while since I have posted. Iwill try to go back and check my old posts to see if I have missed any stays. I am guessing I might be missing a couple of priceline stays at Shingle Creek in Orlando but those are pretty frequent on here.

I have been busy with work and living in Houston for a contract job. I just did 2 hotels thorough hotwire for my parents going back and forth to FL from a visit here. I looked earlier in the day and yesterday and they had the La Quinta it appeared to be listed at $68 but my parents werent sure if they would want to drive so far in 1 day. Tonight this Wingate was on, Hotwire reviews were still being gathered but Tripadvisor was 4.5 out of 5, knowing the La Quinta was the same they were fine with me shooting to find out. Got this instead and from various sites the hotel is pretty much brand new. The amentities are also below:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Taxes were about $18 which surprised (& disappointed me) given there really isnt much int he area to see or do other then spend a night.

Hope this helps as usual! :)

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice win for this property and glad to hear that the hotel worked out okay. Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List. Sharing any prior wins is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]