Priceline Hotel: Seeking tips for Priceline bid for Seattle hotels

pdxhistorian
By pdxhistorian,
in

Hello. This is my first time posting and I hope I'm doing it right. I am looking for 4* hotels in Zones 13 and 14 in Seattle for 2 people (1 room) for 1/18/13-1/21/13 (3 nights). Price range $85-95/night. I am shooting for the Pan Pacific in Zone 14 (it's the only 4* in the zone) but it may be a long shot. Thanks! (Also willing to try Hotwire if it makes more sense.)

Nathan

Sorry about that! Zone 13 is "Seattle Center - Space Needle" and Zone 14 is "Seattle Downtown - Pike Place." I have not made any bids yet.

So... I am looking for 4* hotels in "Seattle Center - Space Needle" and "Seattle Downtown - Pike Place" for 2 people (1 room) for 1/18/13-1/21/13 (3 nights). Price range $85-95/night. I am shooting for the Pan Pacific in Seattle Center - Space Needle (it's the only 4* in the zone) but it may be a long shot.

Thanks!

What appears to be the Pan Pacific is offered on HOTWIRE for $125/nite... did you want to go over your budget to increase your chances of receiving this property or do you want to try bidding on PRICELINE?

If you want to first try PRICELINE, did you want to first bid the Space Needle zone up to your limit before including the Pike Plaza zone... or is your goal the least expensive 4* or better in either zone?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]