Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County Disney Hyatt Regency

Eileenmh
By Eileenmh,
in

First bid of $35 rejected but they came back with a notice that if I raised my bid by $9 they would let me bid again. I instead used a free rebid and bid $39 and was accepted.

Anaheim - Disneyland

11999 Harbor Blvd

Garden Grove, California 92840

Check-In Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Check-Out Date: Thursday, August 14, 2003

Your Offer Price: $39.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $78.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $15.69

Total Charges: $93.69

The hotel is about 1.5 miles from Disneyland.

According to their website, parking is $12 per day, but they do have a free shuttle to Disneyland.

The reviews I have read are not real favorable saying that where Priceliners get is the old (South) tower which hasn't been renovated yet. One review said he thought his room was so bad that he upgraded at $40 a night ($25 if you weren't a Priceliner).

I am thinking of trying bturner's $20 tip trick. I am not sure if I can carry it over, but it is worth a try.

I have enjoyed reading your boards. This is only the second time I have bid on Priceline. Thanks for all the helpful info.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It pleases us to know that you've enjoyed the site.

Join the Hyatt's affinity program to maybe help you on the room selection. Also, try doing some research as to 'what makes a good room' there (ie- high floor, specific wing, corner room, etc) so that you know what to ask for at check-in. If you give the BT-trick a try, let us know how it goes.

There is actually a review of this hotel in our own Hotel Review section which seems pretty favorable.

Thanks for posting and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]